Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Data Wrangling (Part B)
Subject Code: SET11121 / SET11521
Objective: Designing classifier based on supervised learning is the main objective of this task. The target classifier must classify Tweets in three categories as racism, sexist, neither. For training and testing purpose, this task must use the dataset used in the Part-A. Training and testing split-up already exists in the code submitted in Part-A of the assignment.
Overview: For designing of the classifier, this task must use a suitable supervised machine learning algorithm. Based on the Training dataset Students have to perform the learning processes of the classifier. After successful learning processes, Students have to calculate the classification accuracy of the classifier. This task must show the accuracy of the classifier based on the confusion matrix.
University: Edinburg Napier
- Python 3.7: Python programming language is required to handle JSON dataset.
- PyCharm: Educational version of the PyCharm is used to manage the resources of the Python program.
- Sklearn: Python sklearn library is required for this task, it will help build up the model.
- NLTK: For natural language processing, the NLTK library is required.
- Initially, training data must be labelled with the name of the class.
- TFIDF is the feature must be extracted from Tweet string using the mono-gram model.
- TFIDF features must be used for the training processes of the classifier.
- Next task is to create the classifier using sklearn library of the Python.
- Finally, Classifier.fit method need to use to learning processes of the classifier. (In the example used for this portfolio, RandomForest classifier is used)
- Testing processes of the classifier can be done using the classifier.predict function.
- confusion_matrix, classification_report and accuracy_score function can be used to predict the accuracy of the target classifier.
Figure 1: Sample Output
The solution was professional and I got great marks based on this assignment.
I will refer everyone I know. Thanks for Quick Assignment Help, we've just gotten excellent grades in previous assignments! I would be lost without these services.
I have been studying for an MBA and I faced some problems completing my MRKT assignment. I was satisfied with the solution provided by the team.
Thank you for providing me assignment on time really happy to have a helper like you. Thank you so much