Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Web Design and Development (Part 2)
Subject Code: SET11112
Objective: Objective of this task is to add dynamic feature to the existing HTML prototype of the task done during Part-1 of this assignment. This task must also produce a word document (Size 1000 word) to describe the development processes.
Overview: The target web-site prototype must address the requirement of a Flower selling website. The website must use server-side scripting language like PHP to implement Login, Signup, Product cart, Buy option, User profile page etc.
University: Edinburg Napier
- Notepad++: This word editor is required for the editing of the HTML and CSS files.
- Web Browser: Web-browser software like Mozilla Firefox is required for testing of the web-pages in the local system.
- PHP 7: This web-designing language is required for the server side scripting. It will help to achieve dynamic feature in the website.
- Apache: Apache web-server is required in this task to run PHP scripts in the server side.
- MySQL: It is a RDBMS software and it is required in this design to store data persistent manner in the system.
- MyPHPAdmin: This PHP based application is required to manage MySQL data using a GUI interface. It also help to port database from one system to another.
- Initially Apache web-server was configured for the PHP file processing.
- MySQL database was setup to hold user login credentials.
- All existing HTML pages were renamed with .PHP extension.
- PHP files were placed in a folder under the Apache root path.
- Dynamic logic and Database connectivity were implemented in the PHP language.
- Proper testing ware performed on the target dynamic pages according to the test plan.
It is my own personal experience that they are providing assistance perfectly for the completion of assignments. They are having highly professional, knowledgeable experts. I have got “A” grade in my research assignment just because of “Quick Assignment”. I’ m really grateful!!
4. Thank you to Quick Assignment as they are always ready to provide proper set of guidelines for the accomplishment of assignments. They are having excellent, skilled and knowledgeable experts. Once again thank you to you
Electrical Engineering I thank Assignment Service Leeds for helping me get great grades by providing a professional research report.
Top quality work. Highly recommended for students who are perusing masters in construction engineering.