Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Web Design and Development (Part 2)
Subject Code: SET11112
Objective: Objective of this task is to add dynamic feature to the existing HTML prototype of the task done during Part-1 of this assignment. This task must also produce a word document (Size 1000 word) to describe the development processes.
Overview: The target web-site prototype must address the requirement of a Flower selling website. The website must use server-side scripting language like PHP to implement Login, Signup, Product cart, Buy option, User profile page etc.
University: Edinburg Napier
- Notepad++: This word editor is required for the editing of the HTML and CSS files.
- Web Browser: Web-browser software like Mozilla Firefox is required for testing of the web-pages in the local system.
- PHP 7: This web-designing language is required for the server side scripting. It will help to achieve dynamic feature in the website.
- Apache: Apache web-server is required in this task to run PHP scripts in the server side.
- MySQL: It is a RDBMS software and it is required in this design to store data persistent manner in the system.
- MyPHPAdmin: This PHP based application is required to manage MySQL data using a GUI interface. It also help to port database from one system to another.
- Initially Apache web-server was configured for the PHP file processing.
- MySQL database was setup to hold user login credentials.
- All existing HTML pages were renamed with .PHP extension.
- PHP files were placed in a folder under the Apache root path.
- Dynamic logic and Database connectivity were implemented in the PHP language.
- Proper testing ware performed on the target dynamic pages according to the test plan.
The efforts made on my assignment helped me to achieve more than 70%. I was really amazed at how writer finished my assignment on time along with best quality.
Thanks to Assignment Service Leeds for helping me to solve my HRMT20024 assignment.
I am highly satisfied with the quality of services provided by Quick Assignment. The chat team is responsible enough to deliver assignments within the desired time. Thank you for guidance and assistance.
I am really speechless with tears; by not only getting my assignment early before the due date but also enabled with quality. Thank you so much for a job, well done…… Bravo!!!!