Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Sonnets and Doublets
Subject Code: ITECH1400_ Assignment 1 (Foundations of Programming)
Objective: Main objective of this task is to apply the concept of Python programming language for String processing related algorithm.
Overview: This task is distributed into two parts. The first part is related to the testing of authorship in the literature. The second part of this assignment deals with the concept of the word-ladder.
In the first assignment, students suppose to implement a framework for Authorship verification. Using the target framework Student must make a survey on the Sonnets written by Shakespeare. The authorship system must deal with the following parameters:
- Count the occurrences of each letter4 in the text.
- Print the number of one-letter, two-letter, three-letter words, and so on.
- Number of occurrences of each different word in the text.
In the second assignment, students suppose to implement a Python code which will generate word-ladder between a given pair of start and end word.
- Python 3.7: 3.7 version of Python is the latest. Both the program ware implemented using the Python 3.7 version.
- PyCharm: Edu version of the PyCharm IDE is used for this assignment. The IDE helps in Python resource management and code writing.
- Source: link:https://osf.io/c6af4/
- File name: sonnet_shakespeare .txt
- File format: ANSI Text file
- Data format: Sonnet number in roman digit followed by sonnet lines. Sonnet number is the separator between two sonnets.
Figure 1: Sample output of the Word-ladder program
Figure 2: Output of the Authorship testing program
Expert’s Comments: To solve this task efficiently, the student must have in-depth knowledge of Algorithmic analysis and Python programming. In our course, we will not only learn how to solve this problem uniquely but also learn the entire processes. This task was entirely new for this session (September 2019) and based on our support, our students active the best from their faculty.
Supply Chain You are one stop for me whenever I need help for successfully completing my assignments. Thank you ASA!
I would like to thank the writer who did my work in a very professional way. I have received A Grade in my assignment. This is really unbelievable for me. I will surely be ordering again and thank you so much Quick assignment.
I am perusing MBA; recently I was assigned with marketing assignment in which I have to perform STP analysis for a hypothetical company. It is really gruelling for me to complete my assignment due to its complex measures. I have approached quick assignment and they really provide me an optimal solution for the assignment. Hearty thankful!
Efficient customer support. Thankyou!