Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Sonnets and Doublets
Subject Code: ITECH1400_ Assignment 1 (Foundations of Programming)
Objective: Main objective of this task is to apply the concept of Python programming language for String processing related algorithm.
Overview: This task is distributed into two parts. The first part is related to the testing of authorship in the literature. The second part of this assignment deals with the concept of the word-ladder.
In the first assignment, students suppose to implement a framework for Authorship verification. Using the target framework Student must make a survey on the Sonnets written by Shakespeare. The authorship system must deal with the following parameters:
- Count the occurrences of each letter4 in the text.
- Print the number of one-letter, two-letter, three-letter words, and so on.
- Number of occurrences of each different word in the text.
In the second assignment, students suppose to implement a Python code which will generate word-ladder between a given pair of start and end word.
- Python 3.7: 3.7 version of Python is the latest. Both the program ware implemented using the Python 3.7 version.
- PyCharm: Edu version of the PyCharm IDE is used for this assignment. The IDE helps in Python resource management and code writing.
- Source: link:https://osf.io/c6af4/
- File name: sonnet_shakespeare .txt
- File format: ANSI Text file
- Data format: Sonnet number in roman digit followed by sonnet lines. Sonnet number is the separator between two sonnets.
Figure 1: Sample output of the Word-ladder program
Figure 2: Output of the Authorship testing program
Expert’s Comments: To solve this task efficiently, the student must have in-depth knowledge of Algorithmic analysis and Python programming. In our course, we will not only learn how to solve this problem uniquely but also learn the entire processes. This task was entirely new for this session (September 2019) and based on our support, our students active the best from their faculty.
I am totally satisfied with your work. Will be back again.
I just thought I would take this opportunity to thank each for you for assisting me to get my assignment done in a well-sophisticated manner. I have received good grades. Really and hearty thank you to Quick assignment for helping me and providing me the quality of work before the due date. Thank you so much! You all are amazing.
I am highly satisfied with the quality of services provided by Quick Assignment. The chat team is responsible enough to deliver assignments within the desired time. Thank you for guidance and assistance.
The solution was professional and I got great marks based on this assignment.