Recent Questions and Assignment Topics
Task Title: Group Research Project
Subject Code: BAC21
Objective: This is a pure data-analysis task. Based on a given survey report of soft-drink preference within a campus, the student must find an answer for a set of questions.
Case Study Details: USC is a large university attended by thousands of students every day on weekdays. The purpose of this project is to understand the students’ soft drinks market at the university. The market for drinks is measured in terms of 375ml cans. This type of project requires the students to demonstrate their ability to select a sample, analyse the data collected and prepare a written report of their analysis. Since it was impossible to interview every student visiting the university last semester, the subject coordinator proposed that only BAC21 students should be interviewed.
University: University of Southern California
- This data analysis task must be done in MS-Excel 2007 or higher version.
1. What proportions of the students in your sample are local and what proportion are international?
2. What is the relationship between price and average quantity consumed by students?
3. What are the most popular and least popular soft drinks among students?
4. How loyal are students to their brand? (Do students change their preference when they receive a 25% or 40% discount on their preferred drink?)
5. How does the demand (price-quantity relationship) of international students differ from that of local students?
6. What are the most and least popular drinks among local students? How does this compare with the preferences of the international student?
7. How likely is it that the student will choose soft drink (Pepsi, Coke etc.) as their first preference? Provide 95% confident interval estimates and interpret your results.
MRKT20051 I am very happy with your work on MRKT20051. I got high marks in it. I would like to recommend your services to my friends. Christina, Leeds.
Medical High quality work…. I received very good grades. My teacher was satisfied with the quality of work.
Medical Awesome work, perfect APA style reference, professional structure, on time and in less cost. This is the best service I got. Thank you.
I am really speechless with tears; by not only getting my assignment early before the due date but also enabled with quality. Thank you so much for a job, well done…… Bravo!!!!